David Newman Music

David Newman or Durga Das, as he is also known, is a Kirtan Chant Artist and a practitioner and educator of Bhakti Yoga - the yoga of love. David's music, rooted in the ancient yogic tradition of sound as a healing path toward self discovery (Nada Yoga), embodies a devotional mysticism, distinctive musicality, poetic intimacy and a deep respect for India's ancient chant tradition.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

MA'S INDIA BLOG...

...about Mira and I.
Enjoy! David
http://blog.mas-india.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How you find ideas for articles, I am always lack of new ideas for articles. Some tips would be great

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home