David Newman Music

David Newman or Durga Das, as he is also known, is a Kirtan Chant Artist and a practitioner and educator of Bhakti Yoga - the yoga of love. David's music, rooted in the ancient yogic tradition of sound as a healing path toward self discovery (Nada Yoga), embodies a devotional mysticism, distinctive musicality, poetic intimacy and a deep respect for India's ancient chant tradition.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

HOLY DAY BLESSINGS!

Happy Hanukah, Blessed Winter Solstice, Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year.
We finished the 2006 Kirtan Trail with a blissfull evening at the Integral Yoga Institute in NYC. The Masters were indeed shining upon us for it was Swami Satchidananda's Jayanti (birthday) and that night I received a beautiful Murti (sacred statue) of my Sat Guru Neem Karoli Baba - who I am carrying from our first Kirtan together!

And from me, Mira and my sweet Goddaughter Isabella (with me in the photo). May the Universe shower you all with many Gifts of Wisdom and Love in 2007.
Sending waves of Bliss and Bless! David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home