David Newman Music

David Newman or Durga Das, as he is also known, is a Kirtan Chant Artist and a practitioner and educator of Bhakti Yoga - the yoga of love. David's music, rooted in the ancient yogic tradition of sound as a healing path toward self discovery (Nada Yoga), embodies a devotional mysticism, distinctive musicality, poetic intimacy and a deep respect for India's ancient chant tradition.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!!

Hope you're enjoying the universal Spirit of Motherhood as well as celebrating your own Mom.
I'm at home with family and enjoying!

Tomorrow I head back to NYC to finish up the new CD. It's sounding great. Can't wait to share it with you all. It should be out around October.

Here is a photo Mira took of me jamming out to the the rough mixes of the new CD in NYC. As you can see I'm having fun - I know come a few months, you will be too!!

Bliss and Bless!!!
David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home